Where und when?
November 23rd 2021, 4pm till 7pm, via zoom
What is the workshop about?
Learn how to ideate and to create structured value propositions: what do you sell, what do you promise, what do your customers really pay for?
Transfer your most promising value proposition into the business model canvas and learn how to create your complete business model in order to get a holistic view on your idea – easy, practical, recyclable!
Who should attend?
- … has an idea for an own start-up.
- … is already working on starting a business.
- … wants to review his:her founding idea.
- … is looking not for pretty talk but for a fundamental reality check.
- … has some knowledge about Business Design and Value Propositions or working with canvases.
- … considers him:herself a newbie and wants to learn a great method to create a business.
Who is the expert?
Klaus Konrad – certified Business Design Coach and consultant at the FAU Spin-off Service. Being a founder himself he knows what it means to focus, to make hard desicions and how important it is to really really understand for yourself what you are offering and what kind of value you are selling. His way of coaching is unique: based on expert knowledge and many years of expertise he will most definitely ask some difficult questions but will also guide you to find answers that will lift your founding idea to the next level!
Sign up here until November 19th!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate and ask Klaus.