Where und when?
January 18th 2022, 4pm till 7pm, via zoom
What is the workshop about?
Get an overview of what you need to consider in the financial planning of your start-up.
Determine the required investment amount for your planned business model, calculate an initial bid price on a cost basis, and learn about different pricing tactics.
Who should attend?
- … has previously attended our Workshop „Value Proposition & Business Model“ and wants take the next steps.
- … has already worked out a business model by themselves.
and wants to…
- … estimate how much you will have to invest in the further development of your idea.
- … know how to set a price for your offering that will cover your costs.
- … prepare for an EXIST founding, investors or sales pitch.
Who is the expert?
Klaus Konrad – certified Business Design Coach and consultant at the FAU Spin-off Service. Being a founder himself he knows what it means to focus and to make hard desicions. His way of coaching is unique: based on expert knowledge and many years of expertise he will most definitely ask some difficult questions but will also guide you to find answers that will lift your founding idea to the next level!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate and ask Klaus.